~David G. Moore, Jr.> Subject: Re: SQL injection attack on House of Fusion>
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: cf-talk@houseoffusion.com> Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008
18:17:34 -0400> > > I certainly don't feel picked on. I feel blessed to have a
place where I can learn from people who do know so much. And you are right. I
(we) only seem to learn under fire. I am a one man business owner in a small
town with limited resources and time. 10 hour days, work weekends, what is
family time except coaching baseball-soccer-basketball, and I have forgotten
what sleep even is. So, what do we do?> > Well, the first step is getting more
connected to the community, being > exposed to different styles, and being on a
list such as this one is a > great start. Presentations at user groups can also
cover topics such as > this if you have one near your area.> > > So, what is
PCI-DSS (he asks sheepishly) or is that a whole nother Post????> > In short,
PCI-DSS is the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. > It is required
for any merchant who accepts, processes, handles, stores, > or transmits credit
card or debit card information. It isn't law, but > your merchant account (or
those of your clients) will have provisions in > their contracts that require
compliance with these rules. You can read > more about it at:> >
https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/security_standards/pci_dss.shtml> > That's
another whole can o' worms though.> > > -Justin Scott> > > >