Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I was using the mail interface but it took hours for Bugzilla to pickup
> my comment/changes etc.  So the web interface is "faster" for me...

There's a cron job run every 20 minutes that flushes the mails.
Warly told that it could be made faster if necessary (when I
asked him), I thought to myself, and then I concluded that it was
not really necessary to have a quicker response on the bugzilla
database itself (what interests me is the time taken by this
operation on my side - which is null). Maybe if you have good
arguments he may change that value :).

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/