On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 10:24:30PM +0100, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
> Why don't you use filters and scoring? With that, I don't have
> trouble handling my bugs and the bugs on stuff I work on, or
> related to my work. And bugzilla by email is very fast and
> efficient. I don't have any problem coming from the slowness of
> the web interface of bugzilla, nor the obligation to use a web
> client.

I was using the mail interface but it took hours for Bugzilla to pickup
my comment/changes etc.  So the web interface is "faster" for me...

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is
the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the
champion only of her own." -- John Quincy Adams, July 4th, 1821