Jean-Michel Dault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Each group could have a separate mailing list. This way, I wouldn't have
> 30,000 e-mails in one folder. It would be much easier to find stuff we
> have to handle (in my case apache/php) from stuff I don't really care
> about (I don't use gnome, except to test during the beta/rc release).

Why don't you use filters and scoring? With that, I don't have
trouble handling my bugs and the bugs on stuff I work on, or
related to my work. And bugzilla by email is very fast and
efficient. I don't have any problem coming from the slowness of
the web interface of bugzilla, nor the obligation to use a web
client.

There's even a chapter on Scoring on my gnus helper:

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/html/howtos/howto-adopt-gnus.html

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/