On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 22:47, Sascha Noyes wrote:

> I think a wiki is definately needed. It is at the moment probably the most
> flexible and yet powerful collaboration tool available for an open community
> like the Mandrake community is. (Witness www.wikipedia.org)
> The sooner - the better ;-)

Wikipedia does take quite a lot of care to weed out vandalism and such
(I'm a semi-regular contributor). A Mandrake wiki could probably live
with far tighter controls in the interests of avoiding trash. Wikipedia
has a system of "special pages" which aren't world-editable, this could
be used. There would also be an argument for registration for a Mandrake
wiki, probably with quite strict control over who could actually edit
it. But I think the idea's a sound one.
--
adamw