Wow, Miles, your comment feels full of negative assumptions about me and my
business. FYI I have run this space as a community service project without
pay for 4.5 years pouring my heart and time and energy into creating a
supportive community where people feel cared for and supported.
OF COURSE WE HAVE TRIED TO TALK TO THIS PERSON. This person literally
closed the door in my face. I was nothing but kind and only asked when they
would have time to meet in the next few days. I'm not sure how my original
comment has you drawing such conclusions but the tone of your comment is
not appreciated.