Thanks for taking the time to explain more to an outsider. Much appreciated. I
remain unclear as to how the project could have enough people to remain active
on Github, but not here. However, not seeing any dissenting voices from the
stated-possible-new-committers, I accept your reasoning, and will resume my
place in the peanut gallery. I wish you all well, and it was a pleasure having
you here at Apache for the past 8 years.

--Rich