Hi all,

After talking to Caty we’ve defined the following Use Cases and algorithm for
selecting which logo to use:

Note 1: In the near future we also need to implement Nested Pages support (i.e.
inherit WebPreferences).
Note 2: We need to decide where to store the user-defined system-wide default
logo. I’m proposing to define a wiki page for that, somewhere in the XWiki
space. One idea could be to have a XWiki.BaseSkin page on the main wiki to hold
base skin overrides (from the FS).

Let us know what you think.