It's not actually a sim profile, it's a standard profile but the motors will be
disabled.  Ultimately, it's essential to not have to switch to a "sim" for
practicality.

Anyhow, yes- stepgen max stuff in the ini file also got increased by 100x.

I also thought about the odd effects if the PWM couldn't follow, so I tried
decreasing DIRHOLD etc by 100x.

Danny