Thank you to everyone that sent in their ideas!

Since this is a commercial use and it takes about 8 hours to change the
miserable cable I ended up going to and getting  cable rated
for millions of cycles. I had used common shielded twisted pair not
thinking of the constant strain. The part I am making right now is
almost a broaching operation as it is a 1 .25" long by .330" bore with a
3" lead "thread" double lead left hand in brass luckily. It takes 150
broaching passes starting at different start points to get the width of
the cut, times 100 parts gives the cable a good workout.

engaging tech sites,!