What I'm trying to say is that when you say "ethernet cable", most people
mean UTP, unshielded twisted pair, generally rated CAT-5 or CAT-6 these
days.  Most ethernet patch cords are UTP.  You can get the same thing in a
shielded version as well, which you may find you want:

https://www.google.com/search?q=shielded+cat-5&tbm=shop