On 10 March 2018 at 18:12, Mark <wendt.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> net lincurve.0.in (what pin do I net it to that gets the X axis position?)

I think you would need to look to be certain.
http://linuxcnc.org/docs/2.7/html/man/man9/motion.9.html
I think that axis.0.joint-pos-cmd is likely, but motor-pos-cmd might be the one.
I think you want the one that does change on homing.

> net lincurve.0.out  (what pin do I net this to push the correction to the Z
> axis?)

With 2.7 to offset.0.in (which you would need to loadrt and addf too)

--
atp
lunatics."