On 03/12/2018 09:27 AM, andy pugh wrote:
On 10 March 2018 at 18:12, Mark <wendt.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

net lincurve.0.in (what pin do I net it to that gets the X axis position?)
I think you would need to look to be certain.
http://linuxcnc.org/docs/2.7/html/man/man9/motion.9.html
I think that axis.0.joint-pos-cmd is likely, but motor-pos-cmd might be the one.
I think you want the one that does change on homing.

I'll take a look at that then.  Is there an easy way to determine which one changes on homing?

net lincurve.0.out  (what pin do I net this to push the correction to the Z
axis?)
With 2.7 to offset.0.in (which you would need to loadrt and addf too)

Excellent!  Would I include that in the main hal file, or put that in the file that does the lincurve stuff?  Presume I'd use a sum2, then feed that to either the axis.1.joint-pos-cmd or motor-pos-cmd like for the X axis (Z axis being axis.1 on my machine)?

Thanks Andy,
Mark