I have 200W of solar panels on the roof of my Prius.  Did it in 2007.  THen
realized, why in the world waste time with 15 SqFt of solar panels on the
roof of my car when I have 1500 sqft on the roof of my house!

And, in 2013, the cost of 250W home-roof top panels only cost $200 compared
to the $2400 cost of the ones on my car roof (that can bend to fit the
roof).  The cost of HOME solar panels is down to $0.70 a Watt.  The cost of
the small scale car roof panels REMAIN at $10/watt.

So to me, the TEN times cost of putting solar on the 15 sqft of car roof
compared to the 100 TIMES larger area on my house tells me it is ONE
THOUSAND times more cost effective to put solar panels on my House roof
compared to on the roof of the car.

Sure, I can brag that I pickup 1 km of FREE car range for each hour parked
in the summer sun, but I can also get that  for FREE when I plug into my
home solar for just 5 minutes.

Been there, don't that.  The T-shirt wasn't worth it.

See the car:  http://aprs.org/my-EVs.html

Bob, WB4APR