From:Michael Ross <michael.e.r...@gmail.com>
To: Danny Ames <clean...@sbcglobal.net>; Electric Vehicle Discussion List
<ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2014 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Building a true road going solar EV. Help everyone.

22.5% efficient is not very likely a realistic assessment.  That tops Sunpower
(who does have a flexible panel now) 1400W would be 4 of the regular home
installed panels.

Any idea of the make and model?

On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 5:06 PM, Danny Ames via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org> wrote:

I meet the Stella driver at the recent US Guinness EV event in Cupertino Ca.
and he stated their Photo voltaic cells are rated at1400 watts and are 22.5%
efficient. The battery is 15.5 KW hour pack.

>Danny Ames
>
>________________________________

Put this question to yourself: should I use everyone else to attain happiness,
or should I help others gain happiness?
Dalai Lama

Tell me what it is you plan to do
With your one wild and precious life?