Mark,

Just curious what time of year the outages have been occurring at. If it is
during the summer, I would expect that the cause has more to do with a
large use of hvac units, not televisions or evse's. If during winter, then
it probably has to do with unexpected increase in heating demands. How fast
is the housing unit growth in the neighborhood? The utility may not be
increasing the power in ratio to the # of units coming online.

-Tom