There is a purpose to buying green power - to support a nascent industry in
the face of established production methods and producers (who don't want to
change).

If you have some money to spare, and you want the earth to be a cleaner
place, it may make sense to pay more for greener production of energy.

I pay taxes so people can go to the library, and to fuel up fire trucks.
The only difference I see is that contributing to green power is optional,
unless you think vastly better stewardship of the earth is necessary.

I have some money to spare for that.  And it actually has been a boon to
solar and wind.

I think it is stupid not to, if you want to go there.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--