The cost of fossil fuels has always had a hidden cost side that we have
been "stupid" to pay for, and continue to do so when buying the "cheaper"
fossil sourced fuels. Our health and the health of the planetary
environment are a terrible price.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>