From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of Cor van de Water
via EV
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2018 1:05 PM
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: Cor van de Water <cwa...@proxim.com>
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Smearing with coal (again)

Ken
That is exactly why many residences decide to get solar, to counter the
(steep) increase in electric usage
and while they are at it, they often cover the house load as well, so
using your (slightly flawed) argument, I could say that EVs can cause
*less* pollution when many new EV'ers decide to get solar.

It is easy go get into very hairy consequences if the premise includes
unrelated things...
Cor.