- See my note about the capacity of fueling stations being built today. Your
number is no longer correct.

- the needed infrastructure ratio  makes me neither happy nor unhappy. They
just are what they are, but you need to adjust comparisons based on that, as
you have done (I’m not commenting on whether your methodology is correct or
incorrect. I don’t have an opinion on that). Your numbers just need to use
current numbers.

The infrastructure for FCEV  does make me unhappy, and again, in the real world
it can be fine, depending on whether it meets your needs. For me and my family,
most it has. Elsewhere, it doesn’t, as you point out. In most of those places,
you won’t be able to get a vehicle.

Irrelevant to the consumer, because it can’t help them, there is actually
infrastructure out there that could allow a cross country trip. It you had
access to the hydrogen fueling infrastructure in distribution warehouses across
the country, you could make it across the country. You can’t, but it just shows
that it can be built. Just like Tesla did it. Or the country in the 50’s when
the interstate system was built.

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone