If I may,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_theory

The basic concept is that every model is composed of a set of elements, a
set of n-ary relations between them, a set of constants and symbols, plus a
set of axiomatic sentences to define it. It's been a few years since my
mathematical logic MSc though....

- Did you ever hear of "The Seattle Seven"?
- Mmm.
- That was me... and six other guys.