On 2/16/2011 12:33 PM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
hat matter adds to a bundle of properties is existence. A non-
existent bundle of properties is a mere concept, a mere possibility.
Thus the concept of matter is very much tied to the idea of
contingency or "somethingism" -- the idea that only certain possible
things exist.

Only certain possible number relations exist. And relatively to a number there is the provable relations, the consistent relations, the true relation, and then the combination of those.

I don't understand that? A relation might imply a contradiction and therefore be impossible. But I would suppose that all possible relations would exist in Platonia. What non-contraditory relations would not exist?