the point is... even if science did support some rudimentary conception of a
gnostic cosmology.....

whereof teleology...

it is my claim that if you study Buddhism or Vedanta or Neo-Platonism or
Kaballah or whatever.... they are all ultimately satisfactory and
incoherent.

So there is no superstructure that is satisfactory and coherent and that
really really makes sense and makes sense of things that any science can
support or subsume.

We are lost in the land of paradoxes, mysteries, antinomies, neither/nor's
and absurdities.

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 12:47 PM, Constantine Pseudonymous <bsor...@gmail.com