"What do you believe in then?  I thought it was the phenomenal world, but
the above sounds like immaterialism or solipsism."

I am neither a immaterialist nor a solipsist... don't try to conveniently
label me. I wouldn't call myself a phenomenalist per se..... but if anything
I highly value the human experience in the aesthetical and existential sense
as far superior or more valuable and real (to me) relative to all
cosmological view-points.... i think any totalizing view-point essentially
kills actual existence.... it snuffs it right out.... obscures it out of
sight devalues it. We kill the earth, to find nothingness in the heavens.
(this is debatable, and we can continue debating)

"For what evidence or reason do you postulate the only universe that exists
is the one you happen to be in?  Is this not a little chauvinistic?"

The only thing that matters is my personal experience as a mortal local
being and the value I derive from it.... not some far off speculative
pseudo-conception or mind-game.... mind-games are cool, I just don't take
them that seriously... or at least not the particular one you presented.

"Earth is my delusion?  Please provide some more explanation or
justification for what you mean by this."

I mean there is no Earth you are aware of that is absolutely apprehended and
comprehended in some fixed and objective and ultimate form.... all you have
is your own puny and distorted idea or point-of-view about something
unknowable.

In other words, no one has actually seen the "whole earth".... and no one
ever will.

Perhaps Gorgias was in some way right, when he asserted:

   1. Nothing exists;
   2. Even if something exists, nothing can be known about it; and
   3. Even if something can be known about it, knowledge about it can't be
   communicated to others.
   4. Even if it can be communicated, there is no incentive to do so.

I think this is very interesting and not entirely empty.