"The existence of the whole of that which exists is indisputable (by
definition),"

But we don't know the "whole of that which exists".... and we shouldn't
conceive of the "whole of that which exists" as external to us our outside
of us, as "out their somewhere".... "we" are confused and included in the
"whole of that which exists".... whatever in the world that or it or I is.