Jason, you have this supposed conception of "the whole of reality", when you
utter such words... what appears in your mind?

I would assert: next to nothing.

Can you give us your system that explicates your notion of "the whole of
reality"....

I want to get at your picture of the whole of reality.... and if you don't
have one.... well then....

what of?

what of?