so you see you are deluding yourself if you think you are apprehending
anything you could call a "whole earth".... there is no such thing you are
apprehending.... nothing but your prejudicial delusion.

You may say it exists "in principal".... but I would go on to ask you how
you know that and how you would prove that... I would also ask you -what-
you know and -what- it is you are asserting exists...... furthermore, I
would remind you that you misapprehend or fail to apprehend this "whole
earth" you postulate as existing 'in principal'.... and that you never
will..... and finally I will say that your "in principle" = your
misapprehension... and that if anything exists outside of that it cannot be
known and consequently nothing ever will be able to rightly be called a
"whole earth"

so this "whole earth" of yours amounts to nothing more then a misconstrued
and superficial phantom of your imagination.

If no whole earth can be known... then the concept makes no sense and has no
value.