On Aug 1, 2:49 pm, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> If you don't do that you will not even convince yourself, and nobody
> will able to show you wrong (and thus you will not learn).

I'm not trying to convince anyone or be right, even myself. I'm trying
to explain an integrated set of ideas which seem to me to resolve some
of the big philosophical and physical issues. If people disagree then
I'm interested to see whether they have a reason beyond the ones which
I've already heard many times. Otherwise I just continue in case
anyone reading is interested in the ideas. My hypothesis explains why
it's not always possible for people to accept perspectives outside of
their range of familiarity, so I don't expect others to ever realize
that I'm right ;)