On 01 Aug 2011, at 01:12, Craig Weinberg wrote:

I don't see why it has to be infinite and I don't see what's wrong
with non Turing.

We will come back on this. Normally sane04 explains this. I have to go now,

Meanwhile you might think on how to explain what you mean by "sensorimotive", without doing any poetry, so that anybody can understand clearly what you mean. I remind you that honest scientists admit not to understand, in the scientific way, what is the nature of matter, nor the nature of mind, so it will not help to allude on this. It might make sense to allude on some property of mind and/or matter that we might share the intuition with you.