On Aug 4, 8:31 pm, Stathis Papaioannou <stath...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> In fact, even
> >> you might not be conscious.

Here, please try thinking of it this way. Substitute the word
'conscious' for the word 'expensive'.

If I paid a lot of money for something, it is expensive to me. That is
not debatable, it's the definition of expensive. If I see something
that 'looks expensive', there is a fair chance that it would correlate
with being expensive if I tried to buy it. If you are talking about a
counterfeit Rolex, it may cost $25, but it is designed specifically to
'look expensive'. The fact that it might fool some people doesn't mean
that the fake Rolex is expensive or that I paid $10,000 for it.

Craig