On 05 Jul 2012, at 22:14, meekerdb wrote:

On 7/5/2012 11:39 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
OK. But this happens because my computational state in Helsinki has been duplicated, and the changes you talk about is the experience of self-localization. This is a rephrasing which does not suppress in any way the fact that in Helsinki I am uncertain about the experience I will feel next.

But that uncertainty could exist without the duplication - just the uncertainty of which city you would be teleported to. But in the duplication case, when you say, "I am uncertain about the experience I will feel next." the second "I", the "I" of the future, has an ambiguous reference. The uncertainty is in the ambiguity of this reference.

No problem with this. AUDA explains indeed why the 1-I is equivocating/ ambiguous. Comp makes this into an indeterminacy of outcome. So, this does not change the fact that if comp is true, then physics is reduce to arithmetic.
Exactly the same ambiguousness is applied in Everett.