On 7/14/2012 8:15 PM, Stephen P. King wrote:
And I need to add that not only is there a persistent "you", there is every possible version of that persistent "you". If there is Identity via fixed point, then there is a "you' involved in some capacity.

I wrote there was no unique, persistent "you". You seem to be agreeing with me about the "no unique" part at great length. Persistence is a matter of degree. I don't expect to persist more than another decade or two.