On 23 Aug 2012, at 18:43, Stephen P. King wrote:

Hi Roger,

    By Existence I mean all that is necessarily possible.

But necessary and possible are ultra fuzzy word. Aristotle invented the modal logic to bring a bit of light, and, despite having been mocked by logicians, modal logic appears naturally in computer science and philosophy, through precise modal logic. So hat is your modal logic? If you are using "necessary" in his alethic common sense, it means through in all words, and possible means true in at least one world. Then you are working implicitly in S5.
So do you agree with

If p is necessary then p is true
If p is possible then it is necessary that p is possible
if p is necessary then it is necessary that p is necessary
if p is true then it is necessary that p is possible

OK?
usually we would write: []p for "p is necessary"; "<>p" for "p is possible", "p" for "p is true", etc.

With S5, Kripke accessibility relation is trivial, all worlds access to each other. S5 does not appear in the arithmetical "hypostases" (machines points of view on arithmetic).

By this definition mathematical points and theoretical domains "exist". Existence is property neutral, neither defining or excluding what is or what is not. It is not a property.

No where than in first order logic clearer that existence is not a property. But at the meta level, you can reprsent it by "belonging to a model", and of course such existence is always theory dependent. Like the notion of nothing or everything, the notion of existence asks you to be clear (axiomatically) about your "things".

It is what the philosophers attempted to mean by a "property bearer" and could not escape the illusion of substance.

Here we agree.

It is Dasein but without the actuality, since this would contradict its neutrality. Both the actual and the possible "exist"... It is not contingent on observation or measurement or knowledge.

That's 1004 talk, sorry.

Bruno