On 8/22/2012 4:04 PM, Richard Ruquist wrote:
The following implies some sort of entanglement in order to interrogate all entities. "When we unravel the primitive causal links contributing to secondary causal interaction we find that two events, or two states, communicate with each other
by interrogating all entities of the opposite type."

It has been my supposition that the physical brain connects to the human mind by way of entangled BECs. The mind could connect to itself that way since it seems to be purely a BEC. So the physical brain must contain a BEC, I imagine, for this theory to work.
Dear Richard,

Exactly! This is why I have been so keenly studying that possibility. Unfortunately, papers like that of Tegmark have induced a prejudice in the scientific community against this possibility. No government funding is directed at research in this area. :_(

~ Francis Bacon