From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-22, 23:38:55
Subject: Re: Pratt theory

On 8/22/2012 4:04 PM, Richard Ruquist wrote:

Now this is interesting: "Points have necessary existence, all being present
simultaneously in the physical object A.?
15.States are possible, making a Chu space a kind of a Kripke structure
only one state at a time may be chosen from the menu X of?lternatives.

Seems that divine intervention may be an assumption. I wonder who does the
choosing. May I suggest Godellian consciousness?

Dear Richard,

? No need for divine intervention! I am not sure what "Godellian consciousness"
is. Let me comment a bit more on this part of Pratt's idea. The choice
mechanism that I have worked out uses a tournament styled system. It basically
asks the question: what is the most consistent Boolean solution for the set of
observers involved? It seems to follow the general outlines of pricing theory
and auction theory in? economics and has hints of Nash equilibria. This makes
sense since it would be modeled by game theory. My conjecture is that quantum
entanglement allows for the connections (defined as bisimulations)? between
monads to exploit EPR effects to maximize the efficiency of the computations
such that classical signaling is not needed (which gets around the "no windows"
rule). This latter idea is still very much unbaked.

~ Francis Bacon