From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-22, 23:45:58
Subject: Re: Pratt theory

On 8/22/2012 4:04 PM, Richard Ruquist wrote:
> The following implies some sort of entanglement in order to
> interrogate all entities.
> "When we unravel the primitive causal links contributing to secondary
> causal
> interaction we  nd that two events, or two states, communicate with
> each other
> by interrogating all entities of the opposite type."
>
> It has been my supposition that the physical brain connects to the
> human mind by way of entangled BECs.
> The mind could connect to itself that way since it seems to be purely
> a BEC.
> So the physical brain must contain a BEC, I imagine, for this theory
> to work.
Dear Richard,

     Exactly! This is why I have been so keenly studying that
possibility. Unfortunately, papers like that of Tegmark have induced a
prejudice in the scientific community against this possibility. No
government funding is directed at research in this area. :_(

--
Onward!

Stephen

~ Francis Bacon