From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-23, 12:43:58
Subject: Re: Pratt theory

Hi Roger,

    By Existence I mean all that is necessarily possible. By this definition
mathematical points and theoretical domains "exist". Existence is property
neutral, neither defining or excluding what is or what is not. It is not a
property. It is what the philosophers attempted to mean by a "property bearer"
and could not escape the illusion of substance. It is Dasein but without the
actuality, since this would contradict its neutrality. Both the actual and the
possible "exist"... It is not contingent on observation or measurement or
knowledge.