On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 9:33:57 AM UTC-4, rclough wrote:

>  Hi Jason Resch
>
> Faith (trust) and love trump logic every time.
> If my neighbor has riches, it would be logical to
> rob him blind.

Why 'every time'. Didn't the Native Americans have faith and love in their
spiritual traditions yet we exterminated by the tens of millions by the
logic of European conquest? Didn't the logic of Auschwitz trump the faith
of the Jews in their God, and the love and faith that the Nazis had for
Hitler fall under the logic of allied carpet bombing?

Craig