Note that the natural definition of Truth and reality that arises from a
evolutionarily-informed theory of biology psichology and sociology
(sociobiology) is very simple: True and existent is whatever that make
individuals and groups to be successful. Men and women "exist in reality"
as objects of perception because these objects and their behaviours have a
big importance for our survival, so we have specialized circuits for
perceiving and thinking about them. The more circuits for processing
something, the more true and "existent in reality" is.

My social capital psychology theory postulates that we have a way to
assess, in advance, how good the consequences of an idea are for us and for
our group.  This instinctive evaluation determines if an idea is good and
therefore, if it is true(given the above). This evaluation of an idea
depend o its intrinsic explanatory power, but also in how this idea make
our  group strong and coordinated in relation with others. This applies to
any kind of idea: scientific, religious or whatever.

Both factors, explanatory power and social capital potential may collide,
but by far the social capital component is the most important in human
life. We do not spent much time discussing about the spin of the electron,
because the explanatory power is easy to assess. But we make wars when
there is a collision of ideas with social capital implied like "all men are
equal under the law, the individual has the right to seek happiness for
himself" and  "another world of equality and happiness is possible if we
remove the social obstacles for human development"

 Good and Truth is the same in many phylosophical systems.
A group and its associated beliefs works as an insurance company. In
essence the rational risk analysis of a client before signing a contract
with an insurance company is similar to the evaluation of the beliefs of a
group although in this case it is unconscious and produces sentiments of
conversion, goodness and truthfulness.