From: Jason Resch
Receiver: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Time: 2012-09-11, 10:53:27
Subject: Re: victims of faith

I had a typo in my previous email.  I meant to say that "NOT" all religions
claim certainty.

Some teach uncertainty or humbleness in the search for truth.

On Sep 11, 2012, at 8:47 AM, "Roger Clough" <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

Hi Jason Resch

There are some factual errors in the Bible but IMHO
the Bible is inerrant with regard to faith and moral practice.

Is it immoral to not marry your brother's widow, or to shave?

Jason

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
9/11/2012
so that everything could function."