On 22.09.2012 14:09 Roger Clough said the following:
Hi Evgenii Rudnyi

Following Leibniz and Kant, what we see in the case of the table is
a "well-grounded phenomenon". That is, we do not see the table
itself, but as it appears to our senses. But the table is not an
illusion, it really is there, and we can place a pitchure of milk on
it with no problem and knock on its surface.

Now we should say where in the physical space this "well-grounded phenomenon" is located. Otherwise we will have a problem with

PHYSICAL (within spacetime)

Evgenii

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net 9/22/2012 "Forever is a long time,
especially near the end." -Woody Allen

----- Receiving the following content ----- From: Evgenii Rudnyi
Receiver: everything-list Time: 2012-09-22, 07:29:27 Subject: Re:
Physics, Metaphysics, and Realism