On 23.09.2012 15:05 Roger Clough said the following:
Hi Evgenii Rudnyi

Phenomena are the how physical processes appear to our senses. So
they are appearances, not the processes themselves. But scientific
experiments and measurements are not made on the appearances, they
are made on the processes. Thus the appearences areor [phenomena are
said to be "well-grounded"  in the processes themselves.

Kant spelled this out in great detail,  calling "noumena" the actual
physical process which we cannot reach by our senses, and the
appearances of those noumena to the senses he called "phenomena".

That's fine. My question then would be as follows. When you talk about physical

>PHYSICAL (within spacetime): Anything with dimensions,

do you mean "noumena" or "phenomena"?

Evgenii