On Sunday, September 23, 2012 9:06:55 AM UTC-4, rclough wrote:

> Hi Evgenii Rudnyi
>

> Phenomena are the how physical processes appear to our senses.
> So they are appearances, not the processes themselves.
> But scientific experiments and measurements are not
> made on the appearances, they are made on the
> processes. Thus the appearences areor [phenomena
> are said to be "well-grounded"  in the processes themselves.
>
> Kant spelled this out in great detail,  calling "noumena" the
> actual physical process which we cannot reach by our senses,
> and the appearances of those noumena to the senses
> he called "phenomena".

Yes, but my hypothesis points to an entirely new picture of cosmos and
psyche which explains the relation more clearly. Everything is both
noumenal and phenomenal. Every noumenon of yours is a phenomenon from my
perspective and vice versa. Multisense realism reinterprets those ideas of
Locke and Kant which see the universe as a schema in which things can be
more and less real, into one in which realism itself is a qualitative value
exposed by agreements between multiple channels of sense experience. Dreams
are real dreams, not fake realities. Not Primary and Secondary qualities,
but a spectrum with both a private temporal range and a public spatial
range. Not synthetic and analytic but algebraic-gestalt and
topological-geometric. Not a priori and a posteriori but a spectrum of
sense access ranging from direct to indirect, inferred, intuited, and
undetected. You should understand that my intention is to throw out all
philosophy and physics interpretations and start completely over from
scratch. I reject all previous assumptions about the cosmos and
consciousness and create entirely new ones that make more sense.

Craig