Hi Bruno Marchal

Good point. Some say that matter is ultimately mental. Hmmmm. But as far as I
know,
it still seems to have dimensions at least down to the fundamental particle
level.
And Heisenberg seems to forbid us from having much success at smaller sizes.

I guess I should define the physical as that which is, or is thought to be,
measureable. So:
Actual = that which has spacetime dimensions

Inherent = that which does not have spacetime dimensions

An agent = An inherent and autonomous control and observation center.

A self = an agent

Real = persistent actuality or inherence independent of a self

Consciousness = The realm of any activity by a self

Intelligence = Decision making by an agent or self

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
9/24/2012