On 11/5/2012 11:33 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
Look at AUDA where all pronouns, for each points of view, are defined mathematically. But most people does not need that to get this for understanding the first indeterminacy notion. Avoiding the use of pronouns there would conflate even more easily the 1-3 key distinction. We need them to highlight the key difference between the 1p and the 3p, which in natural language uses both the word "I", but one is the Gödelian Bp, and the other is the Grzegorczykian Bp & p.

Dear Bruno,

How many different hyperoperations <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyper_operation> are allowed by the Grzegorczykian <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grzegorczyk_hierarchy> Bp & p ? If there are more than one, what distinguishes them?

--
Onward!

Stephen