On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:51 PM, Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The experiment requires that you place yourself in the place of someone
> about to be duplicated and ask yourself what you expect to experience after
> that duplication.

Various people expect all sorts of screwy things, often they are absolutely
certain of it and sometimes they even turn out to be correct, but as I've
said before what "you" expect to experience is irrelevant in this matter,
what "you" do experience is not. And that can only be determined by
remembering the past not by predicting the future.

  John K Clark