Hi Alberto,

so awareness and intention are before biology, so you seem to admit a
> teleology before life, like me. I don`t find this incompatible with natural
> selection

But it is. The big achievement of Darwinism (and the more complete version,
moden synthesis) was to explain the origin of biological complexity without
requiring some pre-existing, guiding intelligence. It follows directly from
lower levels of abstraction (physics->chemistry->biology). You might
disagree with Darwinism, and that's fine. But we're not talking about the
same thing anymore.

> (or evolution, as left-leaning people likes to call it).

Natural selection is the mechanism, evolution is the phenomenon. No
politics there, just scientific ontology.

> You seem to admit natural selection up to a point but you reject it when
> we are talking to sensible human things like the sexual roles. You enjoy
> the fact that NS made female hyenas to behave in some politically correct
> ways (it seems). but you reject that NS selection make female humans behave
>  as is in almost all the rest of the animal kingdom. That´t funny.

There I agree with you.