From: Alberto G. Corona
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-12-13, 10:13:03
Subject: Re: Moral evaluations of harm are instant and emotional,brain study
shows

You said it:
."...in part because it (evolution) carried a sense of "progress" not found in
Darwin's idea"

Evolution is descriptive, is the fact. natural selection is the theory that
explain it. A scientific theory impose constraints with what may and may not
happen. For example, child caring and risk taking at the same time may not
happen.

That? why progressives prefer the term evolution rather than ?atural selection.
They want no constraints for his will of the transformation of themselves and
their society according with its will.