I may be between both of you.
I don´t think that the hate in progressives is constitutive or inherent.

I think that his hate of what is held a good beatiful and true is a
consequence of his belief in a more perfect ggood, bbeatiful and ttrue, and
our currently held concepts are an obstacle.

I put double initial letters because for the progressives there is no Good,
Beatiful and True, but a progress with no end.

Conservatives, like me, believe that God Beatiful and True exist, and our
lowecase conceptions reflect them.

2012/12/13 Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com>

> On Thursday, December 13, 2012 10:43:59 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:
>>
>>  Hi Alberto G. Corona
>>
>> It's much simpler than that, I think.
>> Progressives hate everything resembles anything
>> held to be good, beautiful, or true.
>>

> Then your thoughts are simple-minded indeed.
>
> Gandhi, MLK, Einstein were haters of goodness, beauty, and truth?
> Progressives aren't artists or musicians?
>
> You can believe in black and white demagoguery if you like..that's exactly
> what Progressives want to leave behind.
>
> Craig
>

>> [Roger Clough], [rcl...@verizon.net]
>> 12/13/2012
>> "Forever is a long time, especially near the end." -Woody Allen

>> *From:* Alberto G. Corona
>> *Receiver:* everything-list
>> *Time:* 2012-12-13, 10:13:03
>> *Subject:* Re: Moral evaluations of harm are instant and emotional,brain
>> study shows
>>
>>   You said it:
>> ."...in part because it (evolution) carried a sense of "progress" not
>> found in Darwin's idea"
>>
>> Evolution is descriptive, is the fact. natural selection is the theory
>> that explain it. A scientific theory impose constraints with what may and
>> may not happen. For example, child caring and risk taking at the same time
>> may not happen.
>>
>> That� why progressives prefer the term evolution rather than �atural
>> selection. They want no constraints for his will of the transformation of
>> themselves and their society according with its will.

>>> Teleology and teleonomy both predate life. They are what time is made of.
>>> �

>>> Hahaha, I wasn't aware that the very term evolution was now politicized.
>>> Actually it looks like Darwin preferred another term:
>>>
>>> Charles Darwin used the word only once, in the closing paragraph of "The

>>> So the reason that evolution was not Darwin's choice is precisely
>>> because he understood that it is not teleological.
>>> �

>>> Yes, natural selection only shapes things that already exist, it doesn't
>>> bring awareness or qualities of awareness into existence.
>>> �

>>> I think it's funny that you think I'm citing some evidence supporting a
>>> left wing agenda. I'm only showing you that gender is not written in stone.
>>> It's something that most people are already aware of - although if you are
>>> over 60 then you have an excuse.
>>>
>>> Craig
>>> �

>>>  --