2012/12/14 Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com>

> On Friday, December 14, 2012 8:14:01 AM UTC-5, Alberto G.Corona wrote:
>>
>> I may be between both of you.
>> I don´t think that the hate in progressives is constitutive or inherent.
>>
>> I think that his hate of what is held a good beatiful and true is a
>> consequence of his belief in a more perfect ggood, bbeatiful and ttrue, and
>> our currently held concepts are an obstacle.
>>

>> I put double initial letters because for the progressives there is no
>> Good, Beatiful and True, but a progress with no end.
>>

> When should progress have ended? 1950? 1850? 200 BC?

Dear Craig:

One thing is material progress and progress in knowledge. Another thing is
the progressive worldview. The second is what we are talking about, I guess.

I can not believe that you are so brainless as to mix  both

>> Conservatives, like me, believe that God Beatiful and True exist, and our
>> lowecase conceptions reflect them.
>>

> Human beings like me have seen the evidence that Conservative attitudes
> prevent progress and try to contribute to recovering progress from
> regressive, fear-based oligarchies.
>
> This response is the hallmark of a progressive worldview, and adhere
perfectly to my definition: Hate to the established and aim to his
destruction because it is an obstacle for something better that still don´t
exist. But no matter what is it, progress will bring  it. That´s their core
believef.

That´s why the progressives hate any constraint, any law any definition
that fixes things once and for all.

Of course Craig, this is not against you. I love you. It is against the
progressive belief, which is a destructive one.  Accept conservatism and be
happy ;). Just a joke.

Craig

>>> Then your thoughts are simple-minded indeed.
>>>
>>> Gandhi, MLK, Einstein were haters of goodness, beauty, and truth?
>>> Progressives aren't artists or musicians?
>>>
>>> You can believe in black and white demagoguery if you like..that's
>>> exactly what Progressives want to leave behind.
>>>
>>> Craig

Alberto.